* Copyright 2007 Daniel Spiewak
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
import static com.google.common.base.Preconditions.*;
Imposes an underscore word-separation convention upon field names. This will convert field in the following way:
|Method Name||Returns Entity?||Field Name|
This converter allows for both all-lowercase and all-uppercase
field name conventions. For example, depending on the configuration,
getLastName may convert to "LAST_NAME".
This converter is all that is required to emulate the ActiveRecord field name conversion.
public UnderscoreFieldNameConverter(Case fieldNameCase, List<FieldNameResolver> fieldNameResolvers)