* OfficeFloor - http://www.officefloor.net
* Copyright (C) 2005-2013 Daniel Sagenschneider
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
working with a vendor database.
* @see net.officefloor.frame.test.AbstractOfficeConstructTestCase#setUp()
// Obtain the connection pool data source
// Attempt to obtain connection to database to ensure available
// Obtained connection, so database available
// Failed to get connection, so not available
// Indicate database not available
+ " invalid as database not available");
// Clean up database ready for testing
// IMDBs will not be setup and otherwise should pass.
// Also first runs will fail as table not yet created.
// Add login timeout as always required
// Load specific properties
// Return the properties
propertiesProperties to populate to initialise the
// Only proceed if database available
// Obtain the office name
// Configure the JDBC managed object
+ " with properties:");
// Configure the task for the connection
// Obtain the product name to validate working
// Configure the necessary Teams
// Open the Office Floor
// Obtain the work manager with task to use the connection
// Invoke work to use the connection
// Close the Office Floor