* The SmartWeb Framework
* Copyright (C) 2004-2006
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
* For further informations on the SmartWeb Framework please visit
Hash Codeto find out if similar entries exists into the database allowing to drop duplicated entries and mantaining the archive cleaner. The algorithm used to compute the deduplication code should be consistent and based on business rules, here is provided a basic implementation useful only for simple and basic business. This method should be called before any insertion or update.
public Criteria getCriteria(Criteria criteria, DeduplicationCode code) throws HibernateException;