* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
* or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file
* distributed with this work for additional information
* regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file
* to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
* "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
* with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
* software distributed under the License is distributed on an
* "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
* KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the
* specific language governing permissions and limitations
* under the License.
VariableResolverinterface defines the API for an object which may be provided by plugins to provide replacement values for variables in the generated content.
Plugins should call the
method to provide their implementation for variable resolution.
The main use of such a variable resolver is when a plugin is using a static template which provides slots to place dynamically generated content parts.
Note: The variable resolver must be set in the request before
the response writer is retrieved calling the
ServletRequest.getWriter() method. Otherwise the variable
resolver will not be used for resolving variables.