* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
* contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with
* this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
* The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
* (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
implementations make themselves available for use by this integration test suite.
cluster with as many nodes as the given array has elements. References to the cluster nodes are stored in the given array. The initial state of the cluster consists of just an empty root node and a shared journal with only a single root revision. The caller of this method should have exclusive access to the created cluster. The caller is also responsible for calling
when the test cluster is no longer needed.
clusterarray to which references to all nodes of the created cluster should be stored
java.lang.Exceptionif the cluster could not be set up
API doesn't make strong enough guarantees to enable writing a test case without a potentially unbounded wait for changes to propagate across the cluster.
nodescluster nodes to be synchronized
cluster. The caller of
shall call this method once the cluster is no longer needed.
clusterarray containing references to all nodes of the cluster