* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
* contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with
* this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
* The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
* (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
import static javax.ws.rs.core.MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON;
import static org.jclouds.openstack.swift.v1.reference.SwiftHeaders.ACCOUNT_TEMPORARY_URL_KEY;
Account metadata prefixed with
X-Account-Meta- will be converted
appropriately using a binder/parser.
This API is new to jclouds and hence is in Beta. That means we need people to use it and give us feedback. Based on that feedback, minor changes to the interfaces may happen. This code will replace org.jclouds.openstack.swift.SwiftClient in jclouds 2.0 and it is recommended you adopt it sooner than later.
metadatathe metadata to create or update.
trueif the metadata was successfully created or updated,
boolean updateMetadata(@BinderParam(BindAccountMetadataToHeaders.class) Map<String, String> metadata);
temporaryUrlKeythe temporary URL key to update.
trueif the temporary URL key was successfully updated,
metadatathe metadata to delete.
trueif the metadata was successfully deleted,
boolean deleteMetadata(@BinderParam(BindRemoveAccountMetadataToHeaders.class) Map<String, String> metadata);