Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file
distributed with this work for additional information
regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file
to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
"License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.
This listener is executed first in the startup chain, initializing the Apache
Marmotta system variables if necessary and starting up the configuration service
- Sebastian Schaffert
* Notification that the web application initialization
* process is starting.
* All ServletContextListeners are notified of context
* initialization before any filter or servlet in the web
* application is initialized.
* Notification that the servlet context is about to be shut down.
* All servlets and filters have been destroy()ed before any
* ServletContextListeners are notified of context