* Copyright (c) 2011. Axon Framework
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Annotation that marks a class as an Asynchronous EventListener. Postprocessors will detect this bean and wrap it with a suitable AsynchronousEventHandlerWrapper. This type-level annotation allows the definition of the concurrency policy for this EventListener.
This annotation allows the configuration of any
arbitrary class, as long as it
interface. It also needs to have (at least) a
Class<? extends SequencingPolicy<? super Event>> sequencingPolicyClass() default SequentialPolicy.class;