* Copyright (c) 2010. Axon Framework
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Methods annotated by this annotation may have zero or one parameter of type
. The transaction status object contains information about the
transactional batch. It also provides an option to configure transaction parameters such as batch size.
For each time the annotated method is called, the method annotated with
will be called too.
For each class hierarchy, only a single method annotated with
@BeforeTransaction will be invoked. This
is always a method on the most specific class (i.e. subclass) in the hierarchy. If that class contains several
annotated methods, the behavior is undefined.