* Copyright (c) 2010-2011. Axon Framework
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
. This allows processing of events by sagas to happen fully asynchronously from the event dispatching mechanism.
transactionManager. Note that the transaction manager is invoked for both the saga resolution process as well as the saga invocation process.
transactionManagerThe transaction manager that will manage underlying transactions
executorThe executor that processes the tasks
// it is unsafe to schedule Sagas completely concurrently, as association values might not be processed while
// new events are arriving. To provide necessary ordering guarantees, all activity runs in a single thread.