* Copyright (c) 2010-2011. Axon Framework
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
If placed on a method, that method must contain no parameters. The return value will be converted to an
AggregateIdentifier. When returning a
java.util.UUID, it is converted to a
org.axonframework.domain.UUIDAggregateIdentifier. Any other value will be wrapped in a
org.axonframework.domain.StringAggregateIdentifier wrapping the return value's
If placed on a field, the field's value will be converted into an AggregateIdentifier instance identical to how a method's return value is converted.