* Copyright (c) 2010. Axon Framework
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
to manage transactions around command handling. If any events are handled synchronously (i.e. in the thread that processes the command), these handlers can use the same transaction.
Defaults to the
, which uses
propagation "REQUIRED" and the default isolation level of the underlying database.
definitionThe transaction definition to use