* Copyright (c) 2011. Axon Framework
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Some implementations are provided by default:
: Default policy. Requires that all tasks are handled in the order they arrive at the processor. This also means that at most 1 thread is processing tasks for this processor at any time.
: Allows each tasks to be handled independently of any other tasks. Tasks processing will typically start in the same order the tasks were scheduled in.
: Will force events (only supports Event Handling tasks) generated by the same aggregate to be handled sequentially. At most one thread will be processing events of a single aggregate at any time
<> The type of object representing the processing instruction for the event.
event. When two events have the same identifier (as defined by their equals method), they will be executed sequentially. A
nullvalue indicates that there are no sequencing requirements for the handling of this event.
eventthe event for which to get the sequencing identifier