* Copyright (c) 2010-2011. Axon Framework
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Annotated methods must comply to a few simple rules:
For each event, only a single method will be invoked per object instance with annotated methods. This method is resolved in the following order:
If you do not want any events to be ignored, but rather have some logging of the fact that an unhandled event came
by, make an abstract superclass that contains an event handler method that accepts
Note: if there are two event handler methods accepting the same argument, the behavior is undefined.