* Copyright 2010 CodeGist.org
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
* More information at http://www.codegist.org.
throw new IllegalArgumentException("Internal error: TypeReference constructed without actual type information");
/* 22-Dec-2008, tatu: Not sure if this case is safe -- I suspect
* it is possible to make it fail?
* But let's deal with specifc
* case when we know an actual use case, and thereby suitable
* work arounds for valid case(s) and/or error to throw
* on invalid one(s).
// just need an implementation, not a good one... hence: