* Copyright 2010 JBoss Inc
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
A class to store KnowledgeBase related configuration. It must be used at KnowledgeBase instantiation time or not used at all.
This class will automatically load default values from a number of places, accumulating properties from each location. This list of locations, in given priority is: System properties, home directory, working directory, META-INF/ of optionally provided classLoader META-INF/ of Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader() and META-INF/ of ClassLoader.getSystemClassLoader()
So if you want to set a default configuration value for all your new KnowledgeBase, you can simply set the property as a System property.
After the KnowledgeBase is created, it makes the configuration immutable and there is no way to make it mutable again. This is to avoid inconsistent behaviour inside KnowledgeBase.
The following properties are supported:
The follow properties have not yet been migrated from the Drools 4.0 api: