* Copyright 2010 JBoss Inc
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
This class configures and allows inspection of the current configuration of a
drools.agent.scanResources = <true|false>
drools.agent.scanDirectories = <true|false>
drools.agent.newInstance = <true|false>
drools.agent.monitorChangeSetEvents = <true|false>
drools.agent.useKBaseClassLoaderForCompiling = <false|true>
drools.agent.validationTimeout = <milliseconds>
Returns the configured state of the
If true (default), the agent creates a brand new KnowledgeBase every time there is a change to the source assets. Previously created sessions will continue to reference and use the previously existing KnowledgeBase, so this option should be used in scenarios where sessions are short lived, as they are never updated.
If false will, the agent keeps and incrementally update the existing knowledge base, automatically updating all existing sessions. This option should be used for scenarios with long living sessions that should be updated automatically when the source assets change.