* Copyright 2011 JBoss Inc
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
An Enum for Left & Right Unlinking option.
drools.phreakEnabled = <true|false>DEFAULT = false.
Left & Right unlinking is a RETE optimization that leads to improvements in performance and memory consumption, mainly for large rule bases. It is still an experimental feature in Drools and not active by default. For further details, have look at.
Note: It will NOT work when: