* Copyright 2010 JBoss Inc
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
ResourceChangeListeners can subscribe to the notifier to receive ChangeSet info when results they are subscribed to change. The ResourceChangeNotifier itself is not monitoring resources for changes, instead it delegates to added ResourceChangeMonitor implementations. When a ResourceChangeListener subscribes to a Resource that subscription is delegated to the added monitors.
This interface, as well as ChangeSet, ResourceChangeMonitor, esourceChangeListener and ResourceChangeScanner are still considered subject to change. Use the XML format change-set, as part of the ResourceType api when adding to KnowledgeBuilder, which is considered stable. KnowledgeBuilder currently ignored Added/Modified xml elements, the KnowledgeAgent will use them, when rebuilding the KnowledgeBase.