* Copyright 2010 JBoss Inc
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
An exit point provides a mechanism to send objects from the working memory to some external process or function. For instance, an exit point can be used to inform some piece of code that an object matches a rule.
To create an exit point, implement the interface and register it with the KnowledgeRuntime:
... ksession.registerExitPoint("my-exit-point", new MyExitPointImpl());
Exit points are invoked from the consequence side of a rule:
when ... then exitPoints["my-exit-point"].insert(...);