* Copyright 2010 JBoss Inc
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
WorkingMemoryis a super-interface for all
StatefulKnowledgeSessions. Although, users are encouraged to use
KnowledgeRuntimeinterface instead of
WorkingMemoryinterface, specially because of the
dispose()method that is only available in the
Request the engine to stop firing rules. If the engine is currently firing a rule, it will finish executing this rule's consequence before stopping.
This method will not remove active activations from the Agenda.
In case the application later wants to continue firing rules from the point where it stopped,
it should just call