* Copyright 2010 JBoss Inc
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
This class will automatically load default values from a number of places, accumulating properties from each location. This list of locations, in given priority is: System properties, home directory, working directory, META-INF/ of optionally provided classLoader, META-INF/ of Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader() and META-INF/ of ClassLoader.getSystemClassLoader().
To set a default configuration value for a new KnowledgeSession, you can simply set the property as a System property.
Creating the KnowledgeSession makes the configuration immutable and there is no way to make it mutable again. This is to avoid inconsistent behaviour inside a running KnowledgeSession.
The following options are available: