* Copyright 2014 Attila Szegedi, Daniel Dekany, Jonathan Revusky
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
configuration settings and defines their defaults. You will not use this abstract class directly, but concrete subclasses like
. Unless, you are developing a builder for a custom
subclass. In that case, note that overriding the
is important, as these object are used as
singleton lookup keys.
final int prime = 31;