* Copyright (c) 2007, The JASYPT team (http://www.jasypt.org)
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Bean implementation for
. This class allows
the values for the configuration parameters to be set
via "standard" setX methods.
For any of the configuration parameters, if its setX method is not called, a null value will be returned by the corresponding getX method.
Sets whether the unicode text normalization step should be ignored.
The Java Virtual Machine internally handles all Strings as UNICODE. When digesting or matching digests in jasypt, these Strings are first normalized to its NFC form so that digest matching is not affected by the specific form in which the messages where input.
It is normally safe (and recommended) to leave this parameter set to its default FALSE value (and thus DO perform normalization operations). But in some specific cases in which issues with legacy software could arise, it might be useful to set this to TRUE.
For more information on unicode text normalization, see this issue of.
If not set, null will be returned.
unicodeNormalizationIgnoredwhether the unicode text normalization step should be ignored or not.