* Copyright (c) 2007, The JASYPT team (http://www.jasypt.org)
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
which can be used from the
Web PBE Config infrastructure (Filter + Servlet) to set the
password for an encryptor from the web at initialization time.
For an encryptor to be assigned a password from the web, it only has to be assigned a WebPBEConfig object, which must be initialized with both a unique name an a validation word. The name will identify the config object (and thus the encryptor) and the validation word will make sure that only an authorized person (for example, the application deployer) sets the passwords.
As this class extends
, parameter values
can be also set with the usual setX methods.
For any of the configuration parameters, if its setX method is not called, a null value will be returned by the corresponding getX method.