* Copyright (c) 2007, The JASYPT team (http://www.jasypt.org)
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
This implementation of
always returns a fixed salt
set by the user.
If the requested salt has a size in bytes smaller than the specified salt, the first n bytes are returned. If it is larger, an exception is thrown.
This class is thread-safe.
"Salt has not been set");
"Requested salt larger than set");