* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source.
* Copyright 2008, Red Hat Middleware LLC, and individual contributors
* as indicated by the @author tags. See the copyright.txt file in the
* distribution for a full listing of individual contributors.
* This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of
* the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this software; if not, write to the Free
* Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
* 02110-1301 USA, or see the FSF site: http://www.fsf.org.
servant, with the given
policies. Returns a
ReferenceFactorythat should be used to create CORBA references to the object(s) implemented by
servant. A CORBA reference created by this factory will contain
nameas the servant id embedded in the reference. If the servant implements more than one CORBA object, references for such objects should be created by the
createReferenceWithId(), which takes an
idparameter to distinguish among the objects implemented by the same servant. Otherwise (if the servant implements a single CORBA object) the method
createReference()should be used.