* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source.
* Copyright 2009, Red Hat Middleware LLC, and individual contributors
* as indicated by the @author tags. See the copyright.txt file in the
* distribution for a full listing of individual contributors.
* This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of
* the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this software; if not, write to the Free
* Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
* 02110-1301 USA, or see the FSF site: http://www.fsf.org.
which is expressed as an list type. An
comprises of values separated by a ",".
Each value in the
must be an individual attribute value or a range.
List items cannot themselves be lists, wild-cards, or increments.
Duplicate values are allowed, but are ignored.
// a list MUST minimally contain 2 elements
// Ex: "," "1," ", 2" are all invalid