* Copyright (c) 2008, 2009 Sun Microsystems. All rights reserved.
* This program and the accompanying materials are made available under the
* terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0 and Eclipse Distribution License v. 1.0
* which accompanies this distribution.
* The Eclipse Public License is available at http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html
* and the Eclipse Distribution License is available at
* Linda DeMichiel - Java Persistence 2.0 - Version 2.0 (October 1, 2009)
* Specification available from http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=317
// $Id: Cacheable.java 20957 2011-06-13 09:58:51Z stliu $
import static java.lang.annotation.ElementType.TYPE;
import static java.lang.annotation.RetentionPolicy.RUNTIME;
persistence.xmlcaching element is
DISABLE_SELECTIVE. The value of the
Cacheableannotation is inherited by subclasses; it can be overridden by specifying
Cacheableon a subclass.
Cacheable(false) means that the entity and its state must
not be cached by the provider.