* Copyright (c) 2000 World Wide Web Consortium,
* (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Institut National de
* Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique, Keio University). All
* Rights Reserved. This program is distributed under the W3C's Software
* Intellectual Property License. This program is distributed in the
* hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even
* the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
* See W3C License http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/ for more details.
EventListenerinterface is the primary method for handling events. Users implement the
EventListenerinterface and register their listener on an
AddEventListenermethod. The users should also remove their
EventTargetafter they have completed using the listener.
Node is copied using the
EventListeners attached to the source
Node are not attached to the copied
the user wishes the same
EventListeners to be added to the
newly created copy the user must add them manually.
See also the.
EventListenerinterface was registered.
Eventcontains contextual information about the event. It also contains the
preventDefaultmethods which are used in determining the event's flow and default action.