* Copyright (c) 2000 World Wide Web Consortium,
* (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Institut National de
* Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique, Keio University). All
* Rights Reserved. This program is distributed under the W3C's Software
* Intellectual Property License. This program is distributed in the
* hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even
* the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
* See W3C License http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/ for more details.
initUIEventmethod is used to initialize the value of a
UIEventcreated through the
DocumentEventinterface. This method may only be called before the
UIEventhas been dispatched via the
dispatchEventmethod, though it may be called multiple times during that phase if necessary. If called multiple times, the final invocation takes precedence.
typeArgSpecifies the event type.
canBubbleArgSpecifies whether or not the event can bubble.
cancelableArgSpecifies whether or not the event's default action can be prevented.