* Copyright (c) 2000 World Wide Web Consortium,
* (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Institut National de
* Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique, Keio University). All
* Rights Reserved. This program is distributed under the W3C's Software
* Intellectual Property License. This program is distributed in the
* hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even
* the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
* See W3C License http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/ for more details.
LinkStyleinterface provides a mechanism by which a style sheet can be retrieved from the node responsible for linking it into a document. An instance of the
LinkStyleinterface can be obtained using binding-specific casting methods on an instance of a linking node (
ProcessingInstructionin DOM Level 2).
See also the.