* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source.
* Copyright 2006, Red Hat Middleware LLC, and individual contributors
* as indicated by the @author tags. See the copyright.txt file in the
* distribution for a full listing of individual contributors.
* This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of
* the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this software; if not, write to the Free
* Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
* 02110-1301 USA, or see the FSF site: http://www.fsf.org.
final int error_code = Math.abs( e.getErrorCode() ); // I can't remember if the errors are negative or positive.
if( ( error_code == 28 ) //session has been killed
|| ( error_code == 600 ) //Internal oracle error
|| ( error_code == 1012 ) //not logged on
|| ( error_code == 1014 ) //Oracle shutdown in progress
|| ( error_code == 1033 ) //Oracle initialization or shutdown in progress
|| ( error_code == 1034 ) //Oracle not available
|| ( error_code == 1035 ) //ORACLE only available to users with RESTRICTED SESSION privilege
|| ( error_code == 1089 ) //immediate shutdown in progress - no operations are permitted
|| ( error_code == 1090 ) //shutdown in progress - connection is not permitted
|| ( error_code == 1092 ) //ORACLE instance terminated. Disconnection forced
|| ( error_code == 1094 ) //ALTER DATABASE CLOSE in progress. Connections not permitted
|| ( error_code == 2396 ) //exceeded maximum idle time, please connect again
|| ( error_code == 3106 ) //fatal two-task communication protocol error
|| ( error_code == 3111 ) //break received on communication channel
|| ( error_code == 3113 ) //end-of-file on communication channel
|| ( error_code == 3114 ) //not connected to ORACLE
|| ( error_code >= 12100 && error_code <= 12299 ) // TNS issues
|| ( error_code == 17002) //connection reset
|| ( error_code == 17008 ) ) //connection closed
// Exclude oracle user defined error codes (20000 through 20999) from consideration when looking for
// certain strings.
if( ( error_code < 20000 || error_code >= 21000 ) &&