* DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE COPYRIGHT NOTICES OR THIS HEADER.
* Copyright (c) 1997-2010 Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
* The contents of this file are subject to the terms of either the GNU
* General Public License Version 2 only ("GPL") or the Common Development
* and Distribution License("CDDL") (collectively, the "License"). You
* may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You can
* obtain a copy of the License at
* or packager/legal/LICENSE.txt. See the License for the specific
* language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
* When distributing the software, include this License Header Notice in each
* file and include the License file at packager/legal/LICENSE.txt.
* GPL Classpath Exception:
* Oracle designates this particular file as subject to the "Classpath"
* exception as provided by Oracle in the GPL Version 2 section of the License
* file that accompanied this code.
* If applicable, add the following below the License Header, with the fields
* enclosed by brackets  replaced by your own identifying information:
* "Portions Copyright [year] [name of copyright owner]"
* If you wish your version of this file to be governed by only the CDDL or
* only the GPL Version 2, indicate your decision by adding "[Contributor]
* elects to include this software in this distribution under the [CDDL or GPL
* Version 2] license." If you don't indicate a single choice of license, a
* recipient has the option to distribute your version of this file under
* either the CDDL, the GPL Version 2 or to extend the choice of license to
* its licensees as provided above. However, if you add GPL Version 2 code
* and therefore, elected the GPL Version 2 license, then the option applies
* only if the new code is made subject to such option by the copyright
that have this annotation (or
attached at the class level will automatically
have a resource dependency added so that the named resource will be
present in user agent's view of the
UIViewRoot in which
this component or renderer is used.
The default implementation must support attaching this annotation
classes. In both cases, the event that
precipitates the processing of this annotation is the insertion of a
UIComponent instance into the view hierarchy on an
initial request for a view. When that event happens, the following
action must be taken.
If this annotation is not present on the class in question, no action must be taken.
Get the annotation instance from the class and obtain the values of the name, library, and target attributes.
If library is the empty string, let library be
If target is the empty string, let target be
Obtain the renderer-type for the resource name by
passing name to
setRendererType on the
instance, passing the renderer-type.
Map of attributes from the
UIOutput component by calling
Store the name into the attributes
Map under the
If library is non-
null, store it under the key
If target is non-
null, store it under the key
Otherwise, if target is
, passing the
instance as the second argument.
The value given for this attribute
will be passed as the "target" argument to
javax.faces.component.UIComponent, java.lang.String). If this
attribute is specified,
must be called instead, as described above. It is valid to have
EL Expressions in the value of this attribute, as long as the
expression resolves to an instance of the expected type.