* DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE COPYRIGHT NOTICES OR THIS HEADER.
* Copyright (c) 1997-2010 Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
* The contents of this file are subject to the terms of either the GNU
* General Public License Version 2 only ("GPL") or the Common Development
* and Distribution License("CDDL") (collectively, the "License"). You
* may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You can
* obtain a copy of the License at
* or packager/legal/LICENSE.txt. See the License for the specific
* language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
* When distributing the software, include this License Header Notice in each
* file and include the License file at packager/legal/LICENSE.txt.
* GPL Classpath Exception:
* Oracle designates this particular file as subject to the "Classpath"
* exception as provided by Oracle in the GPL Version 2 section of the License
* file that accompanied this code.
* If applicable, add the following below the License Header, with the fields
* enclosed by brackets  replaced by your own identifying information:
* "Portions Copyright [year] [name of copyright owner]"
* If you wish your version of this file to be governed by only the CDDL or
* only the GPL Version 2, indicate your decision by adding "[Contributor]
* elects to include this software in this distribution under the [CDDL or GPL
* Version 2] license." If you don't indicate a single choice of license, a
* recipient has the option to distribute your version of this file under
* either the CDDL, the GPL Version 2 or to extend the choice of license to
* its licensees as provided above. However, if you add GPL Version 2 code
* and therefore, elected the GPL Version 2 license, then the option applies
* only if the new code is made subject to such option by the copyright
RenderKitFactory is a
factory object that registers
instances. Implementations of
JavaServer Faces must provide at least a default implementation of
. Advanced implementations (or external third party
libraries) may provide additional
(keyed by render kit identifiers) for performing different types of
rendering for the same components.
There must be one
instance per web
application that is utilizing JavaServer Faces. This instance can be
acquired, in a portable manner, by calling:
RenderKitFactory factory = (RenderKitFactory) FactoryFinder.getFactory(FactoryFinder.RENDER_KIT_FACTORY);
The render kit identifier of the default
for this JavaServer Faces implementation.
instance for the specified render
kit identifier, possibly customized based on dynamic
characteristics of the specified
null. If there is no registered
for the specified identifier, return
null. The set of available render kit identifiers
is available via the
contextFacesContext for the request currently being processed, or
nullif none is available.
renderKitIdRender kit identifier of the requested
instance can be returned for the specified identifier