* DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE COPYRIGHT NOTICES OR THIS HEADER.
* Copyright (c) 1997-2010 Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
* The contents of this file are subject to the terms of either the GNU
* General Public License Version 2 only ("GPL") or the Common Development
* and Distribution License("CDDL") (collectively, the "License"). You
* may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You can
* obtain a copy of the License at
* or packager/legal/LICENSE.txt. See the License for the specific
* language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
* When distributing the software, include this License Header Notice in each
* file and include the License file at packager/legal/LICENSE.txt.
* GPL Classpath Exception:
* Oracle designates this particular file as subject to the "Classpath"
* exception as provided by Oracle in the GPL Version 2 section of the License
* file that accompanied this code.
* If applicable, add the following below the License Header, with the fields
* enclosed by brackets  replaced by your own identifying information:
* "Portions Copyright [year] [name of copyright owner]"
* If you wish your version of this file to be governed by only the CDDL or
* only the GPL Version 2, indicate your decision by adding "[Contributor]
* elects to include this software in this distribution under the [CDDL or GPL
* Version 2] license." If you don't indicate a single choice of license, a
* recipient has the option to distribute your version of this file under
* either the CDDL, the GPL Version 2 or to extend the choice of license to
* its licensees as provided above. However, if you add GPL Version 2 code
* and therefore, elected the GPL Version 2 license, then the option applies
* only if the new code is made subject to such option by the copyright
The presence of this annotation on a
class automatically registers the class with the runtime as a
for use with the
tag in a page. The value of the
attribute is taken to
be the short name for the
If the shortName has already been registered, the current class
must be added to a
List of of duplicate events for that name. If the event name is then
referenced by an
FacesException must be thrown listing the
shortName and the offending classes.
The value of this annotation
attribute is taken to be the short name for the
javax.faces.event.ComponentSystemEvent. If the value of this
attribute is ommitted, the following algorithm must be used
by the code that processes this annotation to determine its value.
Get the unqualified class name (e.g.,
Strip off the trailing "Event", if present (e.g.,
Convert the first character to lower-case (e.g.,
Prepend the package name to the lower-cased name.