* DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE COPYRIGHT NOTICES OR THIS HEADER.
* Copyright (c) 1997-2010 Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
* The contents of this file are subject to the terms of either the GNU
* General Public License Version 2 only ("GPL") or the Common Development
* and Distribution License("CDDL") (collectively, the "License"). You
* may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You can
* obtain a copy of the License at
* or packager/legal/LICENSE.txt. See the License for the specific
* language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
* When distributing the software, include this License Header Notice in each
* file and include the License file at packager/legal/LICENSE.txt.
* GPL Classpath Exception:
* Oracle designates this particular file as subject to the "Classpath"
* exception as provided by Oracle in the GPL Version 2 section of the License
* file that accompanied this code.
* If applicable, add the following below the License Header, with the fields
* enclosed by brackets  replaced by your own identifying information:
* "Portions Copyright [year] [name of copyright owner]"
* If you wish your version of this file to be governed by only the CDDL or
* only the GPL Version 2, indicate your decision by adding "[Contributor]
* elects to include this software in this distribution under the [CDDL or GPL
* Version 2] license." If you don't indicate a single choice of license, a
* recipient has the option to distribute your version of this file under
* either the CDDL, the GPL Version 2 or to extend the choice of license to
* its licensees as provided above. However, if you add GPL Version 2 code
* and therefore, elected the GPL Version 2 license, then the option applies
* only if the new code is made subject to such option by the copyright
ClientBehavior is the
base contract for
s that attach script content to
client-side events exposed by
components. Instances of
ClientBehavior may be attached
to components that implement the
contract by calling
ClientBehavior has been attached to a
component, the component calls
to obtain the behavior's script and the component wires
this up to the appropriate client-side event handler. Note that the
script content returned by this method is always in-line script
content. If the implementing class wants to invoke functions defined
in other script resources, the implementing class must use the
Return the script that implements this ClientBehavior's client-side logic.
ClientBehavior.getScript() implementations are allowed to return null to indicate that no script is required for this particular getScript() call. For example, a ClientBehavior implementation may return null if the Behavior is disabled.
that provides properties that might influence this getScript() call. Note that ClientBehaviorContext instances are short-lived objects that are only valid for the duration of the call to getScript(). ClientBehavior implementations must not hold onto references to ClientBehaviorContexts.
During decoding, events may be enqueued for later processing
(by event listeners who have registered an interest), by calling
queueEvent(). Default implementation delegates decoding
Returns hints that describe the
behavior of the ClientBehavior implementation. The hints may
impact how Renderers behave in the presence of Behaviors. For
example, when a Behavior that specifies
ClientBehaviorHint.SUBMITTING is present, the
Renderer may choose to alternate the scripts that it generates