* Copyright (C) 2009 The Guava Authors
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
DataInputfor reading from in-memory byte arrays; its methods offer identical functionality but do not throw
Warning: The caller is responsible for not attempting to read past
the end of the array. If any method encounters the end of the array
prematurely, it throws
to signify programmer
error. This behavior is a technical violation of the supertype's
contract, which specifies a checked exception.