* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2010, Red Hat, Inc., and individual contributors
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
import static java.lang.annotation.ElementType.FIELD;
import static java.lang.annotation.ElementType.METHOD;
import static java.lang.annotation.ElementType.PARAMETER;
import static java.lang.annotation.ElementType.TYPE;
import static java.lang.annotation.RetentionPolicy.RUNTIME;
The built-in qualifier type.
Every bean has the qualifier @Any, even if it does not explicitly declare this qualifier, except for the
&.064;New qualified beans.
Every event has the qualifier @Any, even if it was raised without explicitly declaration of this qualifier.
The @Any qualifier allows an injection point to refer to all beans or all events of a certain bean type.
@Inject @Any Instance<PaymentProcessor> anyPaymentProcessor;
@Inject @Any Event<User> anyUserEvent;
@Inject @Delegate @Any Logger logger;