* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2010, Red Hat, Inc., and individual contributors
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Invokes the specified kind of lifecycle callback or method invocation interception upon the given interceptor instance.
typethe kind of interception
instancethe interceptor instance to invoke
ctxthe context for the invocation
java.lang.Exceptionthrown by the target method and/or the following interceptors in the chain
public Object intercept(InterceptionType type, T instance, InvocationContext ctx) throws Exception;