* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2010, Red Hat, Inc., and individual contributors
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Allows the application to manage the conversation context by marking the current conversation as transient or long-running, specifying a conversation identifier, or setting the conversation timeout.
An instance may be injected:
@Inject Conversation conversation;
The conversation timeout is a hint to the container that a conversation should not be destroyed if it has been active within the last given interval in milliseconds.
Mark the current transient conversation long-running. A conversation identifier is generated by the container.
java.lang.IllegalStateExceptionif the current conversation is already marked long-running.
Marks the current long-running conversation transient.
java.lang.IllegalStateExceptionif the current conversation is already marked transient.