* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2010, Red Hat, Inc., and individual contributors
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
import static java.lang.annotation.ElementType.FIELD;
import static java.lang.annotation.ElementType.METHOD;
import static java.lang.annotation.ElementType.TYPE;
import static java.lang.annotation.RetentionPolicy.RUNTIME;
Specifies that a bean is session scoped.
While SessionScoped must be associated with the built-in session context required by the specification, third-party extensions are allowed to also associate it with their own context. Behavior described below is only related to the built-in session context.
The session scope is active:
The session context is shared between all servlet requests that occur in the same HTTP session.
The session context is destroyed:
An event with qualifier @Initialized(SessionScoped.class) is fired when the session context is initialized and an event with qualifier @Destroyed(SessionScoped.class) when the session context is destroyed. The event payload is the HttpSession