* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2009, Red Hat, Inc. and/or its affiliates, and individual
* contributors by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the
* distribution for a full listing of individual contributors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
s that apply to a particular entity.
Implementors must implement equals() and hashcode() consistently
method- null if the interception type is lifecycle
java.lang.IllegalArgumentExceptionif interceptionType is business method or around timeout but method is null, as well as if interceptionType is callback and method is not null
List<InterceptorClassMetadata<?>> getInterceptors(InterceptionType interceptionType, Method method);
interceptors applicable for the given constructor.