* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2010, Red Hat, Inc., and individual contributors
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
The container must implement the services related to transactional behavior used in JSR-299, if that behavior is going to be used.
The event framework specified by CDI includes the ability to create observer methods which are activated based on the phase and status of a currently active transaction. In order to use these abilities, the container must provide these intermediary services which in turn may interact with an application server and JTA.
Required in a Java EE environment
TransactionServices is a per-deployment service.