* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2010, Red Hat, Inc., and individual contributors
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Defines operations to create and destroy contextual instances of a certain type. Any implementation of
called a contextual type. In particular, all beans are contextual types.
when obtaining contextual references to inject, in order to ensure that any dependent objects are associated with the contextual instance that is being created. An implementation may call
between instantiation and injection to help the container minimize the use of client proxy objects.
creationalContextthe context in which this instance is being created
javax.enterprise.inject.CreationExceptionif a checked exception occurs while creating the instance
to allow the container to destroy dependent objects of the contextual instance.
instancethe contextual instance to destroy
creationalContextthe context in which this instance was created