* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2010, Red Hat, Inc., and individual contributors
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
gives access to the modified state of the type.
is a per-BeanDeploymentArchive service.
to cause CDI-style injection to occur.
This method is invoked during Weld bootstrap and allows an integrator to process an
that may be
injected at runtime. The implementation may want to read the metadata on resource injection point and cache it so that it
does not need to repeat metadata parsing on each
Furthermore, the integrator is responsible for validating resource injection points (as defined in CDI 1.1 3.7.1).
For each resource injection of a type:
the implementation must validate the type of the injection point. If the injection point type differs from the type of
the matching object in the Java EE component environment, the implementation throws
Note that this method may be called at runtime if the application uses an
injection target instances at runtime.
<T> void registerInjectionTarget(InjectionTarget<T> injectionTarget, AnnotatedType<T> annotatedType);