* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2014, Red Hat, Inc., and individual contributors
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
* The BeanManager we are going to return when unable to precisely identify caller's BDA. We assume that all BDAs
* share the same classloader and therefore visibility is not a concern. The only difference this can make is per-BDA (CDI 1.0 style)
* enablement of alternatives / interceptors and decorators. Nothing we can do about that.
// sort the managers by their ID and use the first one as the fallback BeanManager
// this guarantees that we consistently use the same BM
List<BeanManagerImpl> managers = new ArrayList<BeanManagerImpl>(getContainer().beanDeploymentArchives().values());