* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2010). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Bundles registering this service will be called during framework class loading operations. Weaving hook services are called when a class is being loaded by the framework and have an opportunity to transform the class file bytes that represents the class being loaded. Weaving hooks may also ask the framework to wire in additional dynamic imports to the bundle.
When a class is being loaded, the framework will create a
object for the class and pass it to each registered weaving hook service for
possible modification. The first weaving hook called will see the original
class file bytes. Subsequently called weaving hooks will see the class file
bytes as modified by previously called weaving hooks.
If this method throws any exception, the framework must log the exception
and fail the class load in progress. This weaving hook service must be
blacklisted by the framework and must not be called again. The
blacklisting of this weaving hook service must expire when this weaving
hook service is unregistered. However, this method can throw a
to deliberately fail the class load in progress
without being blacklisted by the framework.