* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2005, 2013). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
If the specified bundle does not contain any meta type documents, then a
MetaTypeInformation object will be returned that wrappers any
ManagedServiceFactory services registered
by the specified bundle that implement
MetaTypeProvider. Thus the
MetaType Service can be used to retrieve meta type information for bundles
which contain a meta type documents or which provide their own