* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2002, 2012). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
The important differences between this interface and the
URLStreamHandler class are that the
setURL method is absent
parseURL method takes a
as the first argument. Classes implementing this interface must call the
setURL method on the
URLStreamHandlerSetter object received
parseURL method instead of
public void parseURL(URLStreamHandlerSetter realHandler, URL u, String spec, int start, int limit);